We recognize that our ideal candidates have a choice regarding who they work for, and we hope you choose Tofel Dent Construction. Why should you choose us? We are a family-owned business and have grown our business by building mutually rewarding relationships with all project stakeholders, including our employees. Our intention is to create an environment and culture where our employees are happy to come to work every day, feel supported, rewarded for their efforts, and appropriately challenged. To fit into our culture, our ideal candidate will bring their best self to work every day, be motivated to learn, humble and smart. Finally, we are committed to the well-being and safety of all our employees. If you love building quality multi-family structures as much as we do, please consider Tofel Dent Construction when considering your next career move.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Integrate all assigned phases of the project into the whole including, but not limited to, quality control, safety, and personnel management;
- Develop the entire 4-week schedule from start to finish and be able to modify it;
- Run pre-cons and manage subcontractor correspondence;
- Identify and appropriately resolve issues during construction;
- Ensure safety, compliance, and quality regulations are followed;
- Communicate project progress with clients and project managers on a regular basis;
- Manage subcontractors and construction site organization.
- Requires 5-7 years’ experience building multi-family housing (ground up, podium style);
- Demonstrated knowledge of various trades (MEP, structural details, sitework/utilities);
- Supervisory experience of 3-5 years;
- Knowledge of and the ability to independently operate standard office equipment and software applications (MS Office) and industry specific software;
- Strong project management and communications skills;
- Skill in reading project plans and specifications with the ability to complete a full plan and spec review for a project;
- OSHA 30 certification.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company-paid group term life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation/sick time