We are currently seeking dedicated and experienced Superintendents in Phoenix and Tucson who are self-starters with a background in multi-family housing. Selected candidates will provide on-site coordination of all phases of assigned projects and be responsible for all aspects of the job site including, but not limited to, quality control, safety and personnel management.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant superintendent experience, preferably in the multi-family housing industry.
- Ability to travel for extended time periods
- OSHA 10 certification required
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Company paid group term life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation/Sick time
- Travel per diem and hotel/apartment expenses paid while on company travel
- Weekly truck allowance
- Potential bonus opportunity